Table of Contents

Hi, I was thinking that after a while of making posts, It might be hard to find some of them so I've decided to make a table of contents. Just click the link of the post you want to see and you will be redirected there...

As I make posts, I will put them on the table of contents...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Semester Goals for Mysics


  1. Find ways to apply what I learn in school to the outside world.
  2. First Step: Ask Mele what the math I am learning is used for. 
  3. Improve how I organize my work.
  4. First Step: Get dividers for my binder and put work in my binder rather than in my backpack. 
  5. Show my work more often.
  6. First Step: Write what is going on in my head as it happens.

Click here to go back to the Table Of Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click this to go back to the top