Table of Contents

Hi, I was thinking that after a while of making posts, It might be hard to find some of them so I've decided to make a table of contents. Just click the link of the post you want to see and you will be redirected there...

As I make posts, I will put them on the table of contents...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Time Travelers Essay and Pillar Relections


     For the Time Travelers Project, we had to write a 1.5-2.5 page essay about a topic on a civilization. I also had to paint a section of a pillar describing my pillar in an artistic way. My topic was Science and Technology of Inca.
     I went through many drafts to get to my final draft with my essay. I went through 3 draft sat home, 2 at school and one with my teacher. The first one was at school when I realized I was careless and missed a lot of spelling errors. The second draft was at home when My dad read through my paper and decided that some of my sentences were worded confusingly so I reworded them. My third draft was at home when I added a bibliography to the bottom of my paper. My fourth one was at school when I realized I needed to put footnotes into my paper and make my TEA transitions more apparent. My fifth draft was at home when I decided to have my dad look at my draft one more time. The sixth draft was the one my teacher corrected. My final draft ended up like this:

     On my painting, I tried (and failed) to get it to look like a quintuple exposure (5 related pictures faded onto a background). In stead It looked like a mess since I was doing it in black and white on paper. So I revised it into sections that I thought looked somewhat creative. After painting, It ended up looking like this.


I learned how to use TES transitions in my essays and how not to do a quintuple exposure. A challenge I encountered was trying to make a quintuple exposure. Next time I would probably choose a different subject other than science and technology because I like to try new things. This project will help me later when I write an essay in later grades.

click this to go back to the top

Click here to go back to the Table Of Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click this to go back to the top