Table of Contents

Hi, I was thinking that after a while of making posts, It might be hard to find some of them so I've decided to make a table of contents. Just click the link of the post you want to see and you will be redirected there...

As I make posts, I will put them on the table of contents...

Monday, November 9, 2009

Hero project Reflection


I think a hero becomes a hero by following the Scout Oath, Law, Motto, and Slogan. To do this, you do not need to be a scout. This is what the Scout Oath Law Motto and Slogan is.

Boy Scout Oath or Promise

On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.


Boy Scout Law

A Scout is:

Trustworthy,
Loyal,
Helpful,
Friendly,
Courteous,
Kind,
Obedient,
Cheerful,
Thrifty,
Brave,
Clean,
and Reverent.


Boy Scout Motto

Be Prepared!


Boy Scout Slogan

Do a good turn Daily!

The Hero in my eyes project was about picking a hero and really noticing that there are other heros than just superheroes or the ones defined by the media. It took me a while about getting the concept that the hero needs a moment and the hero can't just be your hero just because, they need a moment. I learned that a hero is an opinion and everyone has a different opinion on a hero. I encountered the challenge of turning the papers in on time. What I would do differently next time is try harder to get the concept sooner. This will help me in any assignment I am given. I think I really took ownership for this project because I spent a lot of time making sure this project was good quality. Here is a link to the project. You can also reach it through my table of contents.
Hero Character Sketch


Click this to go back to the top


Alternatively, Click here to go back to the Table Of Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click this to go back to the top