Table of Contents

Hi, I was thinking that after a while of making posts, It might be hard to find some of them so I've decided to make a table of contents. Just click the link of the post you want to see and you will be redirected there...

As I make posts, I will put them on the table of contents...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Semester Goals for Humanities


  1. Find ways to apply words of the day in my everyday speaking
  2. First Step: Try to at least use one word a day.
  3. Improve how I organize my work.
  4. First Step: Get dividers for my binder and put work in my binder rather than in my backpack.
  5. Increase my use of literary devices like focus, showing not telling, and sensory detail
  6. First Step: Look at my old work, my current work and others work and think about how I could improve by seeing examples.

Click here to go back to the Table Of Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click this to go back to the top