Table of Contents

Hi, I was thinking that after a while of making posts, It might be hard to find some of them so I've decided to make a table of contents. Just click the link of the post you want to see and you will be redirected there...

As I make posts, I will put them on the table of contents...

Monday, November 2, 2009

The Number Zero


One thing that struck me is that so many places thought of zero around the same time. I don't think anyone discovers anything single-handedly.As a baby we figure out how to crawl from watching others and practicing. When we decide to try to discover things, part of the idea comes from someone else. So I conclude that no one discovered zero. I think the concept of zero was thought of first. The whole world discovered zero through curiosity and watching others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click this to go back to the top