Table of Contents

Hi, I was thinking that after a while of making posts, It might be hard to find some of them so I've decided to make a table of contents. Just click the link of the post you want to see and you will be redirected there...

As I make posts, I will put them on the table of contents...

Monday, November 2, 2009

Literary Devices Story


Literary Devices Story



Catching the signal from one of her friends, Angela brushed her skirt, took a deep breath and walked towards where he was sitting. She felt the Winter wind wave her hair. Her heart was a drumming band that played faster as her mind increased. She shuffled her feet as slowly as a feather falling to the ground. I can't believe I'm going through with this. she thought. She stopped and turned around back to her friends. She was lost in thought. Her friends gave her and encouraging nod to keep going. She kept walking toward him. She approached him. His eyes were dark, deep, crystal blue eyes. Ironically, despite their darkness, they became a raging inferno that lit up the night sky. His hair was shoulder length, black and center split. His bangs fell to the side of his head slightly covering up a scar that reached from his eyebrow to his hairline. He was propped up against a pillar that supported his weight easily. His legs stood side by side like husband and wife. "E-Excuse me?" Angela asked, "I was wondering if I could borrow the notes from humanities class that you took."
"Sure." He muttered while searching through his backpack. He pulls out a notebook and opens it to read it. Angela then sneaks a tracking device into his backpack. She thought All done. Now i just have to- "Are these what you were looking for?" He asked
"Yup thanks." She pretended to sound interested while looking through the notes. Now I just have to get back and pretend I'm studying. The reality is I'll be watching his every move. You can't escape now! She said to herself.
"Just bring them back in an hour." He said as she walked away. She sat next to her friends and opened to the first page of her book and started up the tracker.
"That's strange, I don't remember him being this nearby." She looked around for him and found him 100 yards away. She examined a note on the first page that said: 'You can keep the notes, it's an empty notebook. By the way you can keep the tracker too while your at it. I don't need it. - Exx :)'
She looked in her backpack only to find a familiar tracker that she remembered putting in his backpack.
Dang it! How did he put it back in my backpack without me noticing? On top of that, how did he know it was there in the first place? Okay stay calm everything is going to be all right. I just need to follow him so I can find out where he lives. I'll get you Exx!

4 comments:

  1. i love the tracker idea! i could totally see that happening in real life if people just happened to have a tracker handy! haha! i also love how you had the picture relate to the post! it was so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I really liked how you made Angela a bit evil >:D. Also, good use of literary devices, they gave great insight into the story, DETAILS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting plot twist, I love how you made the picture so unique the wouldn't work for any other story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i liked the description you added in your post, when you said she moved her feet as slowly as a falling feather, that really showed that she was moving super slow, awesome job

    ReplyDelete

Click this to go back to the top