Table of Contents

Hi, I was thinking that after a while of making posts, It might be hard to find some of them so I've decided to make a table of contents. Just click the link of the post you want to see and you will be redirected there...

As I make posts, I will put them on the table of contents...

Sunday, May 9, 2010

John's Garden

On May 6, 2010, we visited a Garden which was founded by John and his senior class. A composter of the garden named Leland was interviewd by me and gave me a tour of the garden.  In the garden they grow: Snapdragon, onion, cillantro, basil, eggplant, tomatoes, lemons, zucchini, lavender, strawberries, watermelons, bananas, squash, shard, and pumpkins. With these vegetables, they makes salads. They started tending to this garden a year ago every Wednesday and Thursday. This place used to be a promenade for the Navy Base. To get rid of pests they use ladybugs. Our visit to the garden showed me just how many things I can grow in my very own home. It was a fun visit and I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click this to go back to the top