Table of Contents

Hi, I was thinking that after a while of making posts, It might be hard to find some of them so I've decided to make a table of contents. Just click the link of the post you want to see and you will be redirected there...

As I make posts, I will put them on the table of contents...

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thirty Things That You Will Know About Me

Thirty Things That You Will Now Know About Me

1. I am pigeon toed
2. I am almost an Eagle Scout
3. I have 2 siblings
4. I am a PC
5. I am a supporter of Obama
6. I like riddles
8. I have visited almost all of Europe
9. I have family spread across almost all of the world
10. I have a relative that died in the first class on the Titanic
11. I am related in some weird way to Queen Elizabeth the II
12. I am an outgoing person
13. I am bored...
14. I am currently writing this blog in HTML (hyper text markup language)
15. I like writing in HTML
16. I like turtles
17. I am currently writing my 16Th thing in HTML
18. I don't really like writing blogs...
19. You have 12 more things to know about me
20. I have 11 more things to tell you that you will know about me
21. I am what most people would consider a math freak
22. I love to run
23. I love to fix things
24. I estimated that only about 60% of people notice that numbers 7 and on are one number ahead of the amount of questions ( that means that this is actually question 23)
THE REAL 24. I am very competitive
25. I like robotics and programing things
26. I am running out of things to say...
27. I am doubt that half of the kids in this group have read or even will read this post
28. I have not even thought about the picture I am to post up until now
29. I am the twin brother of Jovan Millet
30. I Wrote this whole thing in HTML
This is a photo of an Eagle Scout Badge. This is the badge that I will hopefully get soon.

4 comments:

  1. wow, quite Interesting compared to everyone else's (lol you actually got me with the number 7 trick, i'm amazingly unobservant in the art of text trickery)

    Also got your comment on my blog, if you know Capoeira, i'd love to play with you. There's also a few other people in the village that can do capoeira, maybe we can form a hauda before school

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've written "Hello World" before in programming. Are you into programming too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A hauda sounds cool! btw yes i am into programming. 2 hours of programming for 15 minutes of entertainment is right up my alley. =D

    ReplyDelete

Click this to go back to the top